[aur-requests] [PRQ#18055] Deletion Request for uperm

Dmitri McGuckin dmitri.mcguckin26 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 04:40:05 UTC 2020

I recall this page was in fact the one I saw when I made this. It does not
outline what you prescribed. If it did, I would have followed it.

I understand the bit about sudo for installation but installation is not
why it's listed as a dependency. It's listed as a dependency because sudo
can be used alongside the program itself for reasons relating to order of
use of chown, etc. Though if I did use it in the install that's because
admittedly I am new to making pkgbuilds.

Advice is appreciated if you have some to offer, but the official guide(s)
across the Arch wiki doesn't mandate a specific pattern of installation.

So again, much if not all of your criticism is not reason enough for
removal.

All the best,
Dmitri McGuckin