[aur-requests] [PRQ#17926] Orphan Request for ttf-dejavu-emojiless Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Feb 27 20:27:33 UTC 2020

Request #17926 has been rejected by diabonas [1]:

The package builds fine and there is no newer version available in the
upstream repository as far as I can see, so I see no reason to orphan.

I don't understand your out-of-date flag "2.37-2 is out ... for a long
time": the -2 is the pkgrel indicating changes to the AUR package
build, it has nothing to do with the upstream version, which is still
at 2.37. Where did you find a more recent version?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/diabonas/