[aur-requests] [PRQ#18141] Deletion Request for susu

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Feb 28 11:46:56 UTC 2020

mistiru [1] filed a deletion request for susu [2]:

Hello !

I'm the creator of this packages, and I would like to delete it from
AUR.
Actually, this package is not useful at all, except for me. At the
time, I just wanted to have an online place with automation to have my
packages ready, and I thought, without reading the submission
guidelines, that AUR would be the place. I was extremely stupid.
I'm deeply sorry to have not taken the time to properly read the wiki,
and I ask for your pardon.
I already moved them onto a personal custom repo.

Sorry for bothering you with stupid things.

Best regards,
Anaël

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/mistiru/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/susu/