[aur-requests] [PRQ#18147] Merge Request for anydesk-debian

Oliver Jaksch arch-aur at com-in.de
Fri Feb 28 16:14:34 UTC 2020

I'm against the merge. anydesk-debian is using the debian/ubuntu based
software of AnyDesk which requires/uses pango, anydesk-bin claims to be the
more generic version of AnyDesk.

I'm in contact with D3SOX, who is the maintainer of anydesk-bin. He did a
mistake in naming his package and is going to rename it to anydesk-generic (or
similar) as soon as he has finished his work.
-
Oliver