[aur-requests] [PRQ#17219] Deletion Request for opensesame

Martin Corley mmbcorley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 21:04:01 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

I don't have time to maintain this package any more (and my co-maintainer
never contributed) so if you can tell me what best to do with it, I'm happy
to help (with apologies).

*bsosenba* the software is alive and well, and certainly open source -- see
osdoc.c <http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/download>ogsci.nl/download
<http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/download>.  I have a working "local" copy of
opensesame if you're interested (one reason I never uploaded it to the AUR
was because Sebastiaan likes proliferating libraries and there's just too
much to update)

Best

--MC