[aur-requests] [PRQ#17046] Orphan Request for todoist-git Rejected

Jonas Witschel diabonas at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 7 18:12:22 UTC 2020

On 2020-01-07 18:36, Maxim Novikov wrote:
> I'd like to point out then such issue was already brought up in the
> comments to this package:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/todoist-git/#comment-707686

I usually don't consider missing provides/conflicts entries as grounds
for orphaning a package.

> As I am already overtaken maintenance of
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/todoist I don't see any reason not to
> also maintain todoist-git.

I can see the appeal of having the same maintainer for the stable and
the VCS package. Given the fact that neither of the current maintainers
has been active on the AUR since May 2019 and there has been no reaction
to the orphan request either, I have decided to disown todoist-git after
all.

Best,
Jonas