[aur-requests] [PRQ#17289] Deletion Request for rpass-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jan 10 00:29:43 UTC 2020

TrialnError [1] filed a deletion request for rpass-git [2]:

Main reason for this deletion request: looooong time dead.
Looked at the repo, noticed the info about a required additional dep,
noticed my comment from 2014:
"TrialnError commented 2014-09-29 12:49
Updated the PKGBuild to follow latest VCS Guidelines.
And that a non empty package is created.
But dunno atm if this is working, since in the top directory are
source files that don't get processed atm.
So most likely this doesn't work. Will later look on this"
So it didn't work for years, and nobody wondered or raised a notice
(not even me... I just updated it because of the old git handling and
forgot to look after this PKGBUILD).
So imo a very valid reason to remove this dead weight.

Best regards

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/TrialnError/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/rpass-git/