[aur-requests] [PRQ#17330] Deletion Request for ramme

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jan 11 19:54:22 UTC 2020

TrialnError [1] filed a deletion request for ramme [2]:

Upstream has archived the project[0] and reading the comments it seems
it doesn't work anymore:

youngian kommentierte 2020-01-03 05:19
Confirmed, I am seeing the same error. In English it's: Segmentation
fault (core dumped)
The project is marked as unmaintained on GitHub, so it it probably the
end of the road for this package. It should probably be removed from
AUR, right?

bitreactor kommentierte 2019-11-20 15:32
Doesn't start anymore. The terminal gives me (in german):
Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben) Google translates
this into english: Memory access error (memory dumped)

es20490446e kommentierte 2019-02-17 21:31
Various exceptions: https://imgur.com/a/69CZQlr
_______
[0] https://github.com/terkelg/ramme/#ramme

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/TrialnError/