[aur-requests] [PRQ#17351] Deletion Request for xf86-input-synaptics-xswipe-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Jan 12 17:14:07 UTC 2020

TrialnError [1] filed a deletion request for xf86-input-synaptics-
xswipe-git [2]:

To quote the latest comment:
dieghen89 commented 2017-01-22 18:02
A couple of weeks ago, arch linux officially switched to libinput as
default driver [1]. With this driver, and looking forward to wayland,
it makes sense to slowly abandon this patched version of synaptics and
xswipe. An excellent alternative I found is libinput-gestures [2].

For this reason, I disown the package. Feel free to adopt it.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/news/xorg-server-1191-is-now-in-extra/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libinput-gestures/