[aur-requests] [PRQ#17735] Deletion Request for mercurial-python3

Chris Billington chrisjbillington at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:36:47 UTC 2020

Hi friendly TUs,

I filed the below deletion request for my own AUR package, which was
superseded by a package in [extra].

However, extra/mercurial has now been reverted to be once again based on
Python 2, and so does not supersede the AUR package anymore.

So the AUR package continues to be needed by those who need a Python3-based
mercurial (mostly: tortoisehg users).

Could you please reject the deletion request?

Regards,

Chris