[aur-requests] [PRQ#20160] Orphan Request for searx-git

Gaspard d'Hautefeuille gaspard at dhautefeuille.eu
Sat Jul 11 12:48:14 UTC 2020

Can a Trusted User remove this orphan request?
I am member of the searx collaborators on GitHub: https://github.com/asciimoo/searx/blob/754accb6d20398e0ded196080391ececeefd3b54/AUTHORS.rst <https://github.com/asciimoo/searx/blob/754accb6d20398e0ded196080391ececeefd3b54/AUTHORS.rst>

This searx-git package has not been flagged beforehand as "out-of-date indicating details on why the package is outdated, preferably including links to the release announcement or the new release tarball”.
Secondly, TheFrenchGhosty did not reach out to me directly by email.
Thirdly, my response of this orphan request was to update to the maximum the searx-git package after three days following this orphan request.

Many thanks,
Gaspard d’Hautefeuille AKA HLFH