[aur-requests] [PRQ#20211] Orphan Request for masterpdfeditor Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Jul 15 02:35:08 UTC 2020

Request #20211 has been rejected by eschwartz [1]:

This orphan request is invalid, since no comments have been made
either in the request itself, or on the package details page,
describing the problem.

You are NOT able to just say "it doesn't work", refuse to prove the
claim, and have a package orphaned. The minimum requirement for an
orphan request to be accepted is that the admins reviewing the request
believe you're telling the truth.

Feel free to submit a new orphan request containing details on what is
wrong. I *highly* encourage you to communicate with the maintainer
first, however, because the first thing we will do is ask you to
peacefully resolve things with the package maintainers, by explaining
the problem to said maintainers and asking them to fix the problem.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/eschwartz/