[aur-requests] [PRQ#19650] Deletion Request for asf-ui

Gilrain gilrain+libre.arch at castelmo.re
Thu Jul 23 07:01:04 UTC 2020

Hi,
I'm the maintainer of the asf-ui package (and its parent asf).
I would support the original request made by trbn1 to rename the package
as -git, if it's truly necessary.
Duplicating what is already a git package under a different name would
only waste everyones time.

FYI, there hasn't been an official release of asf-ui, it's purely a git
software.

--
Gilrain