[aur-requests] [PRQ#19566] Orphan Request for archlinux-nix

Alastair Pharo asppsa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 03:35:12 UTC 2020

Hey, sorry I'm not really sure what's happened here but as you say there
are a number of PRs on GitHub that I haven't responded to.  Until I saw
this email today, I didn't actually realise this was the case!  tudor -
if you are keen to take over maintenance of this package, I'm all for it
as I am clearly not doing a stellar job!

Perhaps it's easier if I give you maintainer access to the existing GH
repo and add you as a co-maintainer in AUR?  Happy to discuss further.

-Alastair