[aur-requests] [PRQ#19594] Orphan Request for bumblebee-status-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Jun 4 06:04:05 UTC 2020

tobiwankenobi [1] filed an orphan request for bumblebee-status-git
[2]:

Hello,

I am the developer of the tool (bumblebee-status) in question.

I tried to contact glaxx via the comment function of the AUR package,
and dropped him an email, unfortunately without response.

I am interested in adopting the bumblebee-status-git (I am already
maintaining the release version bumblebee-status).

Please let me know if this request is not the right way to go about
it.

Thanks a lot in advance!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/tobiwankenobi/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/bumblebee-status-git/