[aur-requests] [PRQ#19618] Orphan Request for python-can

Stefan Tatschner stefan at rumpelsepp.org
Fri Jun 5 13:59:00 UTC 2020

On Fri, 2020-06-05 at 06:45 -0700, Kyle Manna wrote:
> Stefan,
>
> The pkg has been flagged out of date for 3 days.  Please understand I
> can't immediately patch minor releases often until the weekend.
>
> Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Nice!  I assumed that you might have dropped arch, since I did not see
any evident activity in your AUR account. Especially, my comment posted
in November 2019 was ignored. Considering this, I filed the request
earlier rather than later. As everything is fine with you and the
package, I apologize for the orphan request.

Stefan