[aur-requests] [PRQ#19658] Merge Request for v4l2loopback-dc-dkms

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jun 6 22:01:19 UTC 2020

invidian [1] filed a request to merge v4l2loopback-dc-dkms [2] into
droidcam [3]:

Hello,

some time ago, I introduced this package as droidcam dependency, as it
could be installed independently and now droidcam depends on it.
However, as they use the same source, I prepared a patch to use split
package feature for droidcam to build this one as well, so I think
this package, should be merged into the the other. However, I am not
able to push the changes with split package, as this would override
this package.

Is the merge into droidcam needed then?

Regards,
Mateusz