[aur-requests] [PRQ#19771] Deletion Request for tempconvert

BenTheTechGuy kwestover.kw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:27:30 UTC 2020

This is a reply to not only this package, but also for an identical
deletion request of my other package "currentime". I don't see what is
wrong with my $source being the same as my $pkgname. It's referring to a
file of that name, and it's stored locally instead of being downloaded
since it's only a few lines of code, less than a kilobyte. I'm new to arch
packaging, so if anyone has a better solution, i'd be glad to hear it
instead of just deleting the package entirely. Thanks,
Ben