[aur-requests] [PRQ#18087] Orphan Request for python-pydantic

Tony Benoy me at tonybenoy.com
Sun Mar 1 08:34:30 UTC 2020

Hey Eric,
Thanks for your reply.
1) The whole point of checks/test cases are to make sure that the package works correctly. If the whole point is to do --nocheck defeats the purpose of running testcases in the first place.
2) The whole point of asking to add a git flag is so that there can be a pypi version in the case this fails or for someone like me who would use it as a part of starlette and would need the stable release of pypi.
3)The first comment about failing assertion is at 2019-12-20 11:13 (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-pydantic/#comment-721472) hence I assumed that you were unavailable.
Thanks and Regards

Tony Benoy
I'd recommend you encrypt mails sent to me. You can find my pgp key at https://tinyurl.com/y9v2mrt9