[aur-requests] [PRQ#18183] Merge Request for princexml

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Mar 3 07:36:12 UTC 2020

caleb [1] filed a request to merge princexml [2] into prince-bin [3]:

Recently adopted this package, but is is named incorrectly on two
counts. First, the upstream just calls itself "prince", the
"princexml" name is only the domain name they had to use, all the
advertising even on that domain, the package name, the binary, etc all
all just "prince". Second this is packaging the upstream binary
release, not building a source package. Hence I conclude the most
appropriate name is `prince-bin`. I've renamed the PKGBUILD and
uploaded it there, but this should me merged into it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/caleb/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/princexml/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/prince-bin/