[aur-requests] [PRQ#18301] Deletion Request for vault-bin

Maxim Baz archlinux at maximbaz.com
Wed Mar 11 22:48:02 UTC 2020

> But... why? Not is the same package. The community is builded from
> source and this is builded by HashiCorp (and include different
> architecture versions).

At the time of submission I assumed you were simply unaware of the existence of the community/vault, and I thought that packages like vault-bin violate the rule #1 of AUR submission guidelines [1].

I was since explained that it is not the case :)

Sorry for disturbance, and enjoy the package :)

1: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_submission_guidelines

--
Maxim Baz