[aur-requests] [PRQ#18249] Deletion Request for nvidia-utils-llb Accepted

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Mar 19 09:11:52 UTC 2020

Request #18249 has been accepted by diabonas [1]:

The current maintainer is fine with deleting this package:

diabonas commented on 2020-03-09 17:53
> Is there any objection from the maintainer or other potential users
against the current deletion request PRQ#18249 for this package?

hedgepigdaniel commented on 2020-03-10 00:39
> No that's fine. I don't have the time to maintain this.

No other reactions on this deletion requests within two weeks either,
so I guess no one uses the package any more.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/diabonas/