[aur-requests] [PRQ#18096] Deletion Request for gnome-panel2 Accepted

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Mar 19 09:18:47 UTC 2020

Request #18096 has been accepted by diabonas [1]:

Unlike gnome-desktop2, which is a library still used by other legacy
software in the AUR (PRQ#18095,
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
requests/2020-March/038351.html), this is a user application, an
ancient version of the GNOME panel. I don't think this is useful on
its own any more without the rest of the GNOME 2 desktop environment.
No reactions on the deletion request or my comment on the package
either, so I guess nobody is using this any more:

diabonas commented on 2020-03-09 11:13
> Any objections from the maintainer or other potential users against
the current deletion request PRQ#18096 for this package?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/diabonas/