[aur-requests] [PRQ#19176] Deletion Request for nodejs-grunt

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed May 6 10:08:19 UTC 2020

caleb [1] filed a deletion request for nodejs-grunt [2]:

I adopted and updated this since I'd been using it and it was OOD, but
I since discovered that it's actually been long since obsoleted by the
`grunt-cli` package [community]. Not only that but installing it this
way actually installs a mutt version where the _library_ is the
version in says in the PKGBUILD but it adds an out of date version of
the CLI. The [community] package seems to be a functional replacement
for anything this is good for.

It might be nice to add a `replaces=('nodejs-grunt')` to the
[community] package too..

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/caleb/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/nodejs-grunt/