[aur-requests] [PRQ#19353] Orphan Request for minecraft-launcher-beta Rejected

Petr Mrázek petr at mojang.com
Wed May 20 12:22:07 UTC 2020

Yeah, sorry about being slightly out of the loop.

This part of the pipeline is still not automated, and I'm not the only one
doing the releases now... People on the team forgot to do it.

I added a coworker as a second maintainer. Hopefully we can make the
package sync automatically with our release tooling Soon:tm: :)

Petr