[aur-requests] [PRQ#19452] Deletion Request for zsh-theme-powerlevel10k-bin

Robin Broda robin at broda.me
Mon May 25 13:22:15 UTC 2020

On 25/05/2020 15:17, Roman Perepelitsa wrote:
> On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 3:14 PM Robin Broda <robin at broda.me> wrote:
>> That already exists -
>> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zsh-theme-powerlevel10k-git/
>>
>> Again from the rules of submission:
>>   >Check the AUR if the package already exists. (...) Do not create
>> duplicate packages.
> Oh well. Maybe my request to orphan zsh-theme-powerlevel10k-git will go through.
>
> Roman.

Perhaps. There is still a grace period of ~11 days left on the orphan
request, which you'll have to wait out.

Note that the replacement PKGBUILD on your GitHub account appears to
download files during build(), this is generally frowned upon and you
should try to fix this
(https://github.com/romkatv/zsh-theme-powerlevel10k-git/blob/11f49e8b7d898307b8530e2647ec109cbd5480c0/PKGBUILD#L29)