[aur-requests] [PRQ#19509] Orphan Request for basilisk

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri May 29 12:54:21 UTC 2020

MrWinux [1] filed an orphan request for basilisk [2]:

Dear Trusted Users,
I would like to make orphan request for this package, because the
package needs some maintainer action. I and some other people tried to
contact with the maintainer but he never responds. I know the package
is always up-to-date but there are some other problems witch have to
bee fixed, but the maintainer doesn't fix them.
For these reasons, I think the package should be classified as an
orphan.
Best regards,
MrWinux

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MrWinux/