[aur-requests] [PRQ#22178] Merge Request for vivaldi-arm64

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Nov 8 08:34:55 UTC 2020

Feakster [1] filed a request to merge vivaldi-arm64 [2] into vivaldi-
arm-bin [3]:

I initially filed for this package to be deleted as It's now available
in the Arch Linux ARM community repo. However, the package maintainers
have sourced the wrong architecture binary from Fedora/CentOS, so it
doesn't work. Having noticed that this package wasn't named correctly
anyway, I've opted to start a new repo for now with the correct naming
convention applied. I'll also try to make this package multi-arch, and
roll in some of the improvements it seemed the Arch Linux ARM
packagers were aiming for (such as the automatic installation of
ffmpeg codecs).

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Feakster/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/vivaldi-arm64/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/vivaldi-arm-bin/