[aur-requests] [PRQ#22467] Deletion Request for chromium-incognito

Lukas Winkler winklerlukas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:31:28 UTC 2020

Hi polyzen,

Thanks for cleaning up the aur.

The package is intended for usage with i3 + dmenu where entries can
automatically be derived from files in bin directories. As such even
if it is just a oneliner it provides me value across my setups. There
is also at least one derived package that uses a similar approach that
I know of.

If going through with the deletion please provide an alternative that
provides identical functionality while also respecting the chromium
dependency.

- winlu