[aur-requests] [PRQ#21746] Orphan Request for sge

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Oct 12 19:21:29 UTC 2020

daimh [1] filed an orphan request for sge [2]:

I noticed the my previous request of changing me back to this
package's maintainer is rejected without any explanation to me or my
email address daimh at umich.edu

This is scary that as an AUR package maintainer can be suddenly lose
the ownership. What if the package sge need further modification
because any of the underlying libraries are changed again ? I have
been modifying this package for the past twenty years....

Is there a reason? What should I do next to appeal?

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/daimh/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/sge/