[aur-requests] [PRQ#21849] Merge Request for funny-manpages-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Oct 16 11:48:37 UTC 2020

SpacingBat3 [1] filed a request to merge funny-manpages-git [2] into
funny-manpages-final-git [3]:

I made a second repo, which has some changes in my git repository log
(email address – changed mostly because of the privacy reasons). The
`PKGNAME` and `PKGBASE` also suggest, that the package isn't actively
maintained on the original Github repository. I hope this one won't be
denied and even if it will, I wish to get an answer back on my email
address.

I know merging won't really remove repository, but AFAIK it is the
only way to hide my leaked email address from being public. Also, this
package isn't really popular at all, so there's small chance that
someone will undelete this repository or even clone it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/SpacingBat3/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/funny-manpages-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/funny-manpages-final-git/