[aur-requests] [PRQ#21814] Orphan Request for multimc5

xiretza xiretza at xiretza.xyz
Mon Oct 19 08:35:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

since notifications for AUR package requests are still broken, I only
happened to notice this just now - why exactly did you file it in the
first place? You have never left a single comment on the package, it's
not flagged out of date, and at the time of the request there was no
outstanding issue in the comments. Also, both my email address and my
IRC nick are listed on my AUR profile, you could've at least given me
the courtesy of contacting me like the request form says ("Please only
do this if the package needs maintainer action, the maintainer is MIA
and you already tried to contact the maintainer previously.").

Regards,

xiretza