[aur-requests] [PRQ#22076] Orphan Request for kafkacat

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Oct 30 10:40:22 UTC 2020

dharrigan [1] filed an orphan request for kafkacat [2]:

Hi,

I flagged this package a while ago as being out-of-date. No reply from
the maintainer. I emailed the maintainer yesterday to see if I can
help out (text below), no reply.

Please can this package be orphaned so that I can take it over and
maintain. Thank you.

start-of-email:

Hi,

I pinged this package as being out-of-date on 2020-10-19. Would you
consider updating it please to the latest (kafkacat 1.6.0). I'm happy
to take on maintainership if you don't have the time.

end-of-email.

-=david=-

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/dharrigan/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/kafkacat/