[aur-requests] Linux Users Contact List

Emma . emma at techinfo-biz.com
Mon Sep 14 15:37:19 UTC 2020

Hello,

Would you be interested in *Linux users List* around the globe? For your
marketing and other business Campaigns?

Titles like - IT Decision Makers, CEO, CFO, IT Engineers and many more.

*We have alternate users like**: FreeBSD.* *Solaris Operating System.* *Open
SUSE.* *Cent OS. Unix. *And* other top application users*,

We manger well over 10,000+Technolgy installs and over 850,000 Technology
Decision Makers in our Database that can be used for your Multi-channel
|Marketing Campaigns.

This list includes 12+data fields with contact name, Job titles ,Business
email address, Company Website, Physical Address ,Revenue, Employee Size,
LinkedIn in Url’s [Where ever Available] etc.

If you are not the right person, please forward it to the right person in
your organization.

*Best Regards,*

*Emma.*

*Marketing Consultant   *