[aur-requests] [PRQ#21399] Deletion Request for nvidia-full-beta

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Sep 17 23:01:10 UTC 2020

dbermond [1] filed a deletion request for nvidia-full-beta [2]:

This package was orphaned back in time and I've adopted it sometime
ago, but I think it should not exist at all. This package unites the
PKGBUILDs of nvidia-beta, nvidia-utils-beta and lib32-nvidia-utils-
beta in a single PKGBUILD. This actually duplicates packages that
already exists on the AUR. People wanting all those packages can build
from the existing ones, without the need of duplicating things on the
AUR. Letting the confirmation decision to another TU :)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/dbermond/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/nvidia-full-beta/