[aur-requests] [PRQ#21510] Orphan Request for libgnomeprint

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Sep 27 14:17:38 UTC 2020

Popolon [1] filed an orphan request for libgnomeprint [2]:

This packages and other packages owned by this user didn't received
updates, he posted 2 new packages and take several other package
(including libgnomeprint, vuze, tokyocabinet,) that he never changed
in 2 years. People asked changes several time since, without answer.
This block several packages.

I asked him by mail to release them september 12 (so 2 weeks and 1 day
ago), and I didn't received answer, verified my spam directory.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Popolon/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libgnomeprint/