[aur-requests] [PRQ#21522] Deletion Request for nextcloud-desktop-git Accepted

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Sep 28 16:19:14 UTC 2020

Request #21522 has been accepted by yan12125 [1]:

Besides what the last packager said - this is no longer a -git
version, I deleted this package for another reason: the package in
community is called nextcloud-client, and nextcloud-desktop on AUR was
deleted [1]. Before there is another consensus that the community
package should be renamed as nextcloud-desktop, I prefer the git
package called  nextcloud-client-git.

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-
requests/2018-November/027961.html

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/yan12125/