[aur-requests] [PRQ#24470] Orphan Request for mcpelauncher-ui-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Apr 2 16:36:58 UTC 2021

smae [1] filed an orphan request for mcpelauncher-ui-git [2]:

I've attempted to contact MrARM, and this package has had no updates
for two years. Since then, the upstream git repo has changed
dramatically (different development branch, submodules, etc), and the
current PKGBUILD is out of date. I could take control of this package
(as I did for the other related orphaned package) and bring it back up
to spec.

Thanks,
Sambhav

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/smae/