[aur-requests] [PRQ#24644] Orphan Request for libigl

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 10 11:35:23 UTC 2021

Lukas1818 [1] filed an orphan request for libigl [2]:

The maintainer seems to be not active anymore. The last update of all
the package he does maintained was on 2020-03-03.
He has also 2 other outdated packages.
One comment of combblas package ask the maintainer to update or orphan
the package. But they maintainer did not react to this.

Because the outdated libigl package if a dependency of the superslicer
package, which I does maintain, I would like to maintain libigl too or
that libigl become orphan.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Lukas1818/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libigl/