[aur-requests] [PRQ#27600] Orphan Request for vieb-bin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Aug 16 07:51:38 UTC 2021

BachoSeven [1] filed an orphan request for vieb-bin [2]:

The package is outdated and was last updated in January by a co-
maintainer, furthermor nor this co-mainter nor the actual maintainer
have responded to my comments about providing a symlink to `/usr/bin`.
I have maintained an updated and symlink-providing package under the
name of `vieb`, but since it's really providing the same binary
(although using the `.pacman` tarball) as this package, I would merge
`vieb` into `vieb-bin` and then maintain this package directly.
When/if this orphan request is accepted, I will submit the merge
request for the `vieb` package.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/BachoSeven/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/vieb-bin/