[aur-requests] [PRQ#27604] Deletion Request for ghost-deps-meta

Fabio Loli fabio.loli at disroot.org
Mon Aug 16 11:26:11 UTC 2021

Il 16/08/21 13:08, notify at aur.archlinux.org ha scritto:
> Morganamilo [1] filed a deletion request for ghost-deps-meta [2]:
>
> This is not a real package. You can just use the aur rpc for this
> instead.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Morganamilo/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ghost-deps-meta/

The purpose of this meta pkgbuild isn't to be actually installed but to
help find and monitoring pkgbuilds that depends on no longer existing or
renamed packages/dependencies,

Ideally when everything is fixed "Required by ()" would be empty, now
there are 977 between packages that depends on obsolete packages or
renamed deps

For example have been deleted from the AUR 'qscintilla-qt4' and
'cegui-0.7' but not the pkgbuilds that depends on them.

Said that, where I can read more about aur rpc?