[aur-requests] [PRQ#27597] Deletion Request for i3blocks-contrib-install-git

S Shaikh sshaikh at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 12:33:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have replied to the comment on the AUR page with the reasons why this package was created. Rather than copy it here, here's a direct link to that reply:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/i3blocks-contrib-install-git/#comment-822092

It's been suggested that I adopt and update the existing package which I'm happy to do, but as that would break the package for existing users guidance is required on the correct approach to take.

Thanks,

Shak