[aur-requests] [PRQ#27686] Deletion Request for eclipse

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Aug 22 00:20:08 UTC 2021

altermetax [1] filed a deletion request for eclipse [2]:

I am separating the Eclipse split package into multiple packages to
end the pain of having to build multiple Eclipse variants even if you
only want to install one.

I have already created a separate eclipse-java package. After the
deletion I will create the packages eclipse-jee, eclipse-cpp and
eclipse-php. I would like, if possible, the votes to be moved to all
of them (or eclipse-java if it isn't possible to move them to all).
The comments aren't necessary since they'd all be outdated, but move
them too if you deem it important.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/altermetax/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/eclipse/