[aur-requests] [PRQ#27704] Deletion Request for multimc-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Aug 23 02:04:54 UTC 2021

peterix [1] filed a deletion request for multimc-git [2]:

This no longer works correctly (and will not work correctly), because
it requires 'app registration' with Microsoft and I'm not going to
expose the client IDs / secrets in source or as part of this package.

Aside from that, I plan to debrand the source code (think 'IceWaeasel'
or 'GenericLauncher'), so this will not be able to remain 'MultiMC'
anyway.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/peterix/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/multimc-git/