[aur-requests] [PRQ#30564] Merge Request for anki-release-source

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Dec 13 05:16:15 UTC 2021

AlexBocken [1] filed a request to merge anki-release-source [2] into
anki [3]:

It's been months now with no progress on creating a clean build for
anki (The reason I wanted to anki-release-source seperate to anki was
in the hopes that someone would find a reliable way)

Rather than just have an orphan package that switches owners every few
weeks/months I would want to merge my package of anki-release-source
into anki. This way an up to date version of anki can be supplied to
people.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/AlexBocken/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/anki-release-source/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/anki/