[aur-requests] [PRQ#29960] Orphan Request for aerc-git Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Dec 20 17:08:24 UTC 2021

Request #29960 has been rejected by ainola [1]:

Seeing as aerc in [community] is already using the rjarry fork, this
should be moved over as well. gkbrk, I will reject the orphan request
on the basis that you will change to the fork and maintain the package
(I don't seem to see any prior commits in your name).

gkbrk, please also consider adding a some co-maintainers so that you
all can keep an eye and work together on improving the package.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ainola/