[aur-requests] [PRQ#31085] Deletion Request for systemd-manager Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Dec 28 07:49:45 UTC 2021

Request #31085 has been rejected by ainola [1]:

It is running the latest version (1.0.0), so it is not out of date.
Also, -git packages and non-git packages serve separate functions;
Please read up on our packaging guidelines for more information.

An argument could be made that it's been orphaned for long enough (and
votes not coming in for years) but that wasn't the argument here.

I see that you manage systemd-manager-git. Consider adopting systemd-
manager as well!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ainola/