[aur-requests] [PRQ#23760] Orphan Request for keepassxc-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Feb 20 09:07:40 UTC 2021

yan12125 [1] filed an orphan request for keepassxc-git [2]:

Apparently this package is not well maintained:

* This package has been known to be broken since July 2020 (see
comments)
* The last comment from maintainers/co-maintainers is from July 2020

I've tried to contact maintainers/co-maintainers but no useful replies

* Sent them a mail with updated PKGBUILD on Feb 7. Got no replies
until now
* Left an AUR comment with updated PKGBUILD on Feb 9
* I asked phoerious (the co-maintainer) on freenode#keepassxc. He/she
said he/she is no longer an Arch user and don't have the time to
update the package

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/yan12125/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/keepassxc-git/