[aur-requests] [PRQ#22985] Deletion Request for gamecodejs

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jan 5 01:54:31 UTC 2021

Malvineous [1] filed a deletion request for gamecodejs [2]:

[I submitted this under the 'gamecompjs' package but it looks like I
have to submit this message on each package individually]

Would you mind deleting gamecompjs, gamecodejs and gamearchivejs? I
stuffed up and realised I needed to package up the CLI not the
library, as packaging a NodeJS library serves no purpose in this case.
I will be reuploading the fixed packages as gamecomp-cli, gamecode-cli
and gamearchive-cli with full repo history, so no need to do any
merging, just deleting the *js packages is fine. Many thanks, and
apologies for my mistake!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Malvineous/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gamecodejs/