[aur-requests] [PRQ#23238] Deletion Request for ananicy-nosystemd-git

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Thu Jan 21 01:27:42 UTC 2021

On 1/20/21 6:31 PM, Morten Linderud via aur-requests wrote:
> What? Artix doesn't matter for the AUR. But if this "-nosystemd" stuff
> introduces drama to the AUR from the Artix community I'll just remove all of it.
>
> Nobody uses this.

The main drama IMO is that this is basically a duplicate of ananicy-git
except it removes the depends+=('systemd').

But I don't quite understand why such a depends existed in the main
package... the program does not depend on systemd, it just includes a
systemd service...

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User